Wednesday 6 April 2011

New online shop and Topshop windows!

As you may have noticed, blogging has been pretty much slack lately. I've been in Toronto since Christmas - preparing the collection, and my wonderful grandma has unbelievably sewn much of the S/S stock that's available in Topshop now!

Now that I'm back in London, things have been quite on the go - trying to catch up with designing collections that will be finished on track with the fashion schedule and overall, just catching up on lots of the boring parts of business.

One of the really great things that has happened is that we're in the front window of Topshop!




Bettie and Jean.


That's the Elle turban on the mannequin in the green bikini.

We've been inside too, in the lingerie section, which was another really nice surprise.


Molly and Coraline.

After working quite hard, moments like these are especially nice as I've got no control over any of Topshop's visual merchandising - so it is really a thrill to see them up there however lame I may sound!

I've learned a lot from being at the shop (and am still learning)- developing more product styles, but less overall product being one of them. That being said, as everything is handmade, only a handful of items are available ready-stock on the site - the rest are made to order, so please be aware when buying.

There are also LOADS OF SALE ITEMS, and I will add more to that eventually - when I get the chance to sort through everything.

Anyway, here it is, shop!

- Mari x

4 comments:

Sandra Kisić said...

gosh, congrats!

Elizabeth Daisy. said...

Mari darling, congratulations, you deserve it!

*following your blog*

Eda ♥

Anonymous said...

I'M THE STYLIST WHO PUT THEM ALL IN THE WINDOW!! THOUGHT THEY WERE FAB!! HOPE I DIDN'T TAKE TOO MUCH OF YOUR STOCK! LOL! THANKS DAN

mari said...

AHHHH, YOU ARE AMAZING! Thank you so much, seeing them out there has consistently made my day!! Thank you, thank you, thank you!